The Buying Process has many different steps. It is not simply a matter of finding a house, writing an offer on it, taking money to closing, and moving in. There are many important steps that must be followed and it is my job to orchestrate the successful execution of each one of these steps.
Finding the right home, in the right neighborhood, at a cost that fits your budget is not necessarily an easy job but it is one that I thoroughly enjoy! My skillset in finding homes for buyers is a specialized one and my process is as follows.
- In order to get to know your needs and desires, I first need to meet with you! During this interview process I hone the conversation to the things about the property that are on your “must-have” list that are priorities and are not things that can easily be changed on a property. For example, if you indicate that you need a home within a block to the beach, this is not something that can easily be changed about the property, but granite countertops are something that can be added after the purchase.
- I know the local market inside and out and can focus in on the areas that have the greatest possibilities for finding a home that is right for you at the price you are comfortable with.
- To save you time, I will organize, expedite, and get the appropriate documents. Homes that don’t meet your specific needs are removed.
- I will make appointments, preview homes with you, and help you determine which homes best fit your needs.
- I will supply information and make appointments to see almost any property listed for sale. I know how to get detailed information, or an appointment, even if the house is not listed with another RE/MAX agent.
- When you find the right home to buy, I will negotiate and work with the seller and the listing agent to get you the terms you desire. Along the way, I will help keep any conceded terms in perspective and keep you focused on the big picture.
- I will guide you through the transaction, the legal process, and the details that follow, keeping you completely up-to-date during the pending to close period.
- In the event you are buying a property as a second home, know that I am prepared to help orchestrate the transaction and any repairs that you need to have done. I have an extensive network of contractors, carpenters, property managers, etc – everyone you need to maintain your property while you are out of town.
For more information related to buying a home, please refer to this document: