I believe that keeping at the industry forefront is critical in making sure your transaction runs smoothly. I do that through not only continuing education, but also through higher levels of education called “designations”. Below is a list of the designations I have achieved and how they benefit you.
- REALTOR® – not every real estate broker is a REALTOR®. REALTORS® adhere to a strict Code of Ethics and are part of the largest trade organization in the country, making sure homeownership remains a strong part of our economy.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) – For agents who want to take their buyer skills to the next level, the ABR designation provides tools and systems to help me help buyers find the right home right now.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) – Brokers with their CRS Designation have access to cutting-edge education, results-based tools and resources, and access to a large referral network so we can find just the right agent should we need to look out-of-area. This designation is also known as the “PhD of Real Estate” with less than 4% of all agents attaining it.
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) – Some of the 32 addresses I have had in my life are international. I was born in Germany and have lived abroad in the United Kingdom, the Middle East, and Spain. This is just one reason I have obtained the Certified International Property Specialist designation. This allows me to work with international buyers and sellers, opening up the world market for your next home purchase or sale.
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification (SFR), Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) – The economic downturn affected many homeowners in our area. If you think you might be facing a short sale or foreclosure, you need an advocate on your side to work with you and the bank to learn your options.
- e-Pro – Since 92% of homebuyers search for homes online, it is critical that your real estate broker harnesses the power of the internet when it comes time to searching for the home of your dreams or getting your home market exposure to get it sold. My e-PRO designation has taken my tech savvy to the next level.
- Agent for the Cure – I am a dedicated Susan G. Komen donor, donating $100 for every home I help buy or sell. Read more here.
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) – As a CNE, I have taken in-depth training on the art of negotiating, making me a stronger advocate for your needs during the transaction. My goal is to solve any problems that may be a barrier between parties in getting the transaction closed and both parties satisfied with the outcome.
- Certified Investor Advisor Specialist (CIAS) – If you are an investor wanting to add property to your portfolio or are new to investing in real estate, my CIAS Designation will help you achieve your goals.
- Institute of Luxury Home Marketing (ILHM) – I have received the training for my ILHM designation and this is currently pending final approval. This highly-sought after designation provides ongoing training for representing buyers and sellers of luxury properties as well as a network of like-minded brokers in the event we need a resource outside the area.
- Promise of One Award from the Susan G. Komen Foundation
- RRA Excellence Award
- RE/MAX 100% Club 2006-2013
- RE/MAX Platinum Club 2014
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame 2013